Last week, we released SovLabs Plugin 2019.18.0. Here’s a quick summary, with all the details below, of what’s new in this latest release.
We resolved 4 known issues and added a new functionality for assigning vRA reservation policies.
- CygwinSSH connection method for Microsoft AD, Microsoft DNS and Microsoft IPAM starting from 2019.14.0. See details here. Please open a ticket if using CygwinSSH with any of the SovLabs Microsoft modules.
- Assign a vRA Reservation Policy based on dynamically set properties during Pre-Approval Phase. Read the blog post here.
- Resolved SSL error occurring when adding or communicating through a SovLabs vCenter endpoint on embedded vRO
- Resolved issue where multiple calls to a VM using the vmware-tools connection type during concurrent builds sometimes resulted in vix error codes = (3004, 0) or Error com.vmware.vim25.InvalidStateFaultMsg: The operation is not allowed in the current state. Affected multiple modules, both during provisioning and deprovisioning.
Affected the following modules:
- Microsoft AD
- Microsoft IPAM
- Microsoft DNS
- Lifecycle Toolkit custom scripts using the vmware-tools connection type
- Puppet Enterprise, Puppet Open Source Foreman (Agent installs using vmware-tools connection type)
- Ansible Tower (connections to provisioned VMs using vmware-tools connection type)
- Fixed issue where Details Box in Manage Property Toolkit Approval Policy was not clearing when no approval policies were selected in View action
- Resolved issue for vRA Approval Policy - Virtual Machine so that users can now dynamically change vRA Network Profiles and add vRA Additional Disks
We strive to release monthly updates in addition to updating within 45 days of any major VMware vRealize Automation software update. For specific questions, please login and open a support ticket.