Ditch the Disruptions from Custom Developed Integrations and Automations
- Codeless configurations replace custom scripts, providing better integration capabilities at a fraction of the cost while also eliminating expensive long term maintenance.
- OneFuse extends the value of your existing cloud automation and DevOps tools by using policies that extend to platforms and tools that you already own - providing the right provisioning outcomes regardless of where it originates.
- OneFuse policies orchestrate provisioning across IT silos by providing a collaborative workspace that allows IT, network, and SME teams to define parameters and guardrails for rapid, scalable, and compliant deployments.
Compliance, Governance, and Auditing for the Integration Layer
While many platforms and tools provide access controls, verification checks, and log capabilities, they are often confined to the actions performed within those technologies. When ITOps cobbles these technologies together with scripts and code, isolating and correcting problems can become a monumental task. OneFuse removes the code challenge and centralizes these critical compliance checkpoints into a single management console, providing full visibility and governance across your technologies.
- Standardize and validate automations across cloud management, network, and security tools to prevent conflicts and business disruptions
- Eliminate the risk of misconfigurations by masking underlying infrastructure details and exposing only the parameters that users need to provision resources.
- Apply policies to new endpoints and tools - or change vendors - policies ensure new technologies are instantly compliant.